Featured: A Lustful Pose
|This group is dedicated to artwork inspired by the Servant to Lust series. There are two main characters in this series Alandra, who is the vampiric mistress of lust, and Karla who is her servant and quests to rid the world of evil vampires called renegades. I have done a lot of artwork inspired by this series and so have some others. If you like gothic and/or fantasy art you should enjoy this. Thank you for visiting.|
|More Journal Entries|
I hope for two things to personally achieve by setting up this group. I want my series more well known (go figure) but I also want to take a moment and honor all art inspired by this series. As far as what you personally want to get out of this group, please let me know how I can serve you.
As far as what values we should all uphold, The Servant to Lust series is a gothic series with a touch of dark fantasy and eroticism. However, we should all still uphold the values of integrity no matter what. Constructive criticism is certainly welcome, but please be polite of what you see here.
The basic rules here:
1. All artwork submitted needs to be related to and/or inspired by the Servant to Lust series
2. Be respectful of others. Whether it's on the Internet or elsewhere, I hate it when people disrespect each other. Let's have a wonderful creative community
Please keep in mind things are subject to change. I am just getting this group started and I do deeply appreciate you joining.
CONTEST TIME CONTEST TIME
Don't you think it's time for another contest?
During the month of November and part of December I will be accepting renders of Alandra, Karla and Destiny in whatever media/style the artist wants to use. If you feel you can capture these ladies' beauty and power my eyes are all yours. With that said, here are the rule:
1. Renders must be of Alandra, Karla, Destiny separate or all together. This is really up to you.
2. Whatever medium you want (paint photomainpulation etc).
3. The prize will be a fifty dollar gift card
4. Anyone who enters the contest who is under 18 may not get a gift card
5. The art needs to be finished by December 15th and in the description of the piece you need to state it is for the Ladies of Lust 2010 contest.
6. Your entries need to be relatively new from November of this year to December.
If you have any questions, just ask.